Monday, June 28, 2010

Toy Story 3 and Shrek Forever After

So last night we went to the Drive in to see Toy Story 3 and Shrek Forever After. I remember going to the Drive In as a kid, my brother and I always wore our PJ's and we took a big bag of popcorn. The movie I remember seeing the best was E.T.

Anyway saturday we took our three kids and a friend of ours son, our neighbors and another friend of mine and her kids all went. It was a lot of fun. The kids all piled in the back of the truck with foam mats, blankets and pillows.


Toy Story 3 was great I almost cried at the end it was so touching, I can't wait to see it again! Shrek Forever After was good but I really like the first Shrek the best. I think it is worth seeing if you like Shrek but I wouldn't pay the movie theater prices, wait for the dollar movies or the DVD>

No comments:

Post a Comment