Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My own Alex P Keaton

Anyone remember that 80's show Family Ties? Michael J Fox played Alex P Keaton the money hungry son. Well I often joke that B is Alex because he is definitely motivated by money. Sunday night the Mr bought some scratchers and let B and O each scratch one well they each won $10 so he took them to the gas station down the road and let them get their money. Today I was looking for some cash to pay the guy who cut our grass and I said to B where is your $10 and he said, "In my dollar drawer." I said, "Show me." He hesitated and begrudgingly agreed. We went back to his bedroom and the bottom of his bookcase has 4 small drawers he opened one and it was full of ones and the two fives he got Sunday. I started counting and he had at least $20 he wouldn't let me keep going. lol I took the $10 and started to walk out and he said, "Hey when are you going to pay me back?" lol I am proud of him for saving his money but am a little curious as to where it all came from... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment